I describe myself as a pragmatic analyst with with 10 yrs+ in the field of Cash Management & Treasury. I am able to address conclusions quickly and translate them into practicable processes. Others have seen me as a social person with a sense of humor, a team player with eye for details.
My study background is Business Economies specified in Financial Management.
In addition, I am offering international Corporate banking services including FX & Interest Exposure hedging, Cash Management and Trade Finance.
€ 71-85 per uur
0-40 uren per week
Kennis & Vaardigheden
Treasury Analist a.i.
december 2016 tot september 2018
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Create model & Maintaining the Liquidity Forecasting system
- Responsible for daily cash management (Inflow/Outflow)
- Control & Reconciliation of cash in/out of securitised accounts
- Create model & Maintaining the new Funding system
- Give support and solving issues by external banking reports
- Setup & Liaise with several department to implement new processes to steering the cash flows
- Responsible for all cash/notional pooling, reconciliations & banking relationship
- Knowledge of SAP and RCM/Access Online banking systems among others