He holds a Registered Accountant (RA/CPA) degree and joined a corporate service firm in 2013.
He has over 30 years’ experience in accountancy, financial management and corporate services industry having assisted a wide variety of clients with their accountancy and corporate services needs in the Netherlands.
For several clients, he acts as local representative in the role of Finance/Client Director, managing Dutch companies for his clients. His client base consists of multinationals, PE firms, financial institutions and SMEs active in a variety of industries including: real estate, infrastructure, consumer sector, (high-tech) manufacturing, Business Services and IT.
He is also Business Unit Manager Finance where he manages a team of finance staff and has oversight over the accounting/reporting and control activities.
In the beginning of his career he worked for a big four audit firm (KPMG) in the Netherlands and in the Caribbean. He was a Financial Manager / Group Controller for listed and family owned companies and has 14 years of experience as a Director.
He is fluent in Dutch and English and has a basic understanding of German.
His ambition is to be the financial "wingman", driving the numbers, partnering with operations, knowing the economics, simplifying (financial) information, being a face of the company and a creative problem solver.
Knowledge & experience
• * Master’s degree with Certified Accounting qualification (Register Accountant)
• * 15+ years management & control experience having worked in national and international business environments
• * Well-developed capacity for empathy with strong influencial skills
• * Able to adapt quickly to changing environments
* Up-to-date knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS accounting standards and the translation to internal management reporting requirements
• * Experience in developing and generating accurate and insightful management reports and timely information on the Business Unit’s operations, results, forecasts and financial position
• * Knowledge of ERP and ICT applications in support of consolidation, financial closing and reporting processes of purchasing, stocks and logistics operations
• * Good knowledge of consolidation, financial planning, budgeting and preparation of analyses and forecasts
• * Knowledge of fiscal affairs, treasury, cash management and insurances
• * M&A experience (due diligence)
• * Mastering the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing
€ 86-100 per uur
16-40 uren per week
Kennis & Vaardigheden
Finance Director- Technology start up
oktober 2018 tot heden
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Finance & Control