A well experienced, ethical, dynamic, commercially-minded and hands-on accountant with excellent technical, interpersonal and people skills. I possess excellent analytical and methodological skills. I can also communicate effectively to all levels of management. I am a highly focused and motivated individual who seeks to excel in any given role. I have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and have a great attention to detail. I have the drive, enthusiasm and willingness to initiate and contribute to new developments. I always strive to achieve above and beyond what is expected of me. I can build and lead a winning team. I have also won an award for excellent stakeholder management and focus. I have very good knowledge of IFRS, UK and US Gaaps.
I have prepared statutory/financial accounts in accordance with IFRS at Sasol, Axa, Airtel; FRS (UK Gaap) at Lycatel, Axa, AoC, & Ringway Jacobs; US Gaap at Helios Towers, Sasol & Dow Jones International; Portuguese and Norwegian Gaaps at Lycatel Group. I have prepared balance sheet account reconciliations in line with SOX requirements, ensuring strict adherence with the SOX compliance process at all times, handling SOX queries as part of periodic SOX testing. I have been directly in charge of 3 systems implementations. I was directly in charge of compilation and documentation of Chart of Accounts and production of Accounts Manual for a multi-million dollars Telecom company.
€ 71-85 per uur
40-40 uren per week
Kennis & Vaardigheden
april 2018 tot heden
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
RGP is client-centric and problem focused management consulting firm providing consultancy services to various sectors.
IFRS 16 project
The client is AGCO Group, a multinational conglomerate who is embarking on implementation of the new lease accounting standard - IFRS 16 and has gathered all their lease documents across 29 offices in Europe and Asia.
My main duties are:
- Responsibility for reviewing lease documentation and recording of required data points for adoption of IFRS 16 in a systematic, efficient and accurate manner.
- Provision of sound technical advice on technical accounting issues and matter of interpretation and assess the impact on commercial decisions.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and controls that are efficient and robust at the point of adoption.
- Pro-actively raising queries to resolve issues or missing data with the client.
- Maintaining and updating a tracker of queries raised to support regular update meetings
- Communicating with team members to ensure lessons learned are shared across the team to drive efficiency in the data capture process
- Weekly meetings and briefing with AGCO management to provide update and feedback on the project.